Ohio is quite the state! Not only does Ohio offer an endless list of things to do with your family, Ohio is rich in history. Welcome to 1000 Things Ohio!
1000ThingsOhio.com was created to work in harmony with and go beyond its Facebook page (which came first) 1000 Things to do in Ohio. Have you joined our community of nearly 20,000 followers over there?
If you’re always on the lookout for family-friendly things to do in Ohio you’ll want to follow the 1000thingstodo Facebook page.
It’s there that I share the current and upcoming family-friendly Ohio events that I find online or those submitted to me.
At 1000ThingsOhio.com you can expect to receive…
- reviews of Ohio family fun places to visit
- reviews of Ohio restaurants and coffee shops
- interesting bits of history you probably didn’t learn in school
- free printables and educational tips for teachers and homeschoolers
- Ohio trivia
- a list of all 88 Ohio counties
- Links to visitors bureaus and family fun resources.
- occasional ticket giveaways for Ohio family fun!
1000 Things Ohio and it’s Facebook page 1000 Things to do (in Ohio) are owned by Tracy Zdelar, who owns and writes at HallofFameMoms.com. For any questions, please contact Tracy at halloffamemoms (at) gmail.com .